Brown/pinkish CM, will be 3 days late tomorrow

I've been checking my cervix daily and it is still high. I've been having a lot of what I thought was clear discharge, I keep thinking that I've started but it's just discharge. I used toilet paper to check the color while checking today and it's got a brownish pink color to it. Is it possible to have implantation spotting as late as 15 DPO? I may have had it the past couple days but didn't notice because I'm sure it'd blend in with the color of my finger. So I guess technically this could have started 13 DPO.

I got a neg pregnancy test this morning, when should I test again? Could this also mean that my period is near? Please help me out! I hardly ever get any answers to my TTC questions and those are the one's that I'd like help with the most.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It's possible it could just be your period getting ready to show up. I've noticed my cervix is typically SHOW the night before I get my period. How long is your luteal phase normally? Are you past your normal luteal phase length? My luteal phase is 13 days and I had one cycle where I went to 15 days. We'd had an oops that cycle and I had a gut feeling that I was pregnant. I didn't test, though, and started my next cycle at 15DPO. I think if I'd tested, it would have been classified as a chemical pregnancy. Just remember, if you make it to 18DPO its safe to assume pregnant. If you still get a negative HPT, I would go to the doc and get a blood test done.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 9:43 AM on Jun. 14, 2010