Lady Gaga Concert

I am going to her concert at the Pepsi Center (in Colorado) on July 28th. I have GA floor tickets, and get to get in an hour before everyone else. As I understand it the GA floor tickets are standing area only and you ((hopefully)) get a REALLY great place to stand in front of the stage. So should I get there uber early? It starts at 8pm on a Wednesday night. I was thinking be there no later than 10 in the morning to secure a place in line....should it be later or earlier? Camp out the night before?

Also, what should I wear? Casual and comfy? Exotic?

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 11:46 PM on Jun. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• I would go exotic for clothing and yeah I would get there between 10am and noon to get a good spot. You are so lucky to have gotten tickets. I tried to get them here in Pittsburgh but they sold out in minutes. Have fun!

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• To get a good seat, you need to arrive super early!
    Anonymous

• I'm sure at a lady caca concert you can wear what you want and no one would say a word!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:09 AM on Jun. 14, 2010