How do you think this saves anyone?

How do you think pointing out people's sins will "save" them? Who are you to judge? We are to SHARE the Good News and leave it up to our heavenly Father [Yahweh]. And attitude is everything. If your a nasty mean person, you will just prove that you do not know what you preach. This post is not intended for anyone specific, but if the shoe fits.. And if you claim to be a believer,it is the job of another believer to warn you of your sin. Actions prove who is a true follower of the Messiah Yahshua and who is pretending. Blessings..

Daphna28

Asked by Daphna28 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I agree, if you are mean and nasty to others that is not going to make them want to come to your religion it will only make them run thinking all people in your religion are that way. Maybe if you are a little nicer they will be more accepting to listen and possibly convert.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Going to church doesnt make you anymore of a Christian than standing in a garage makes you a car...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Can you give examples? What do you mean when you say pointing out others sins?
    m2KnL

Answer by m2KnL at 12:42 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• How do you think pointing out people's sins will "save" them? Who are you to judge? ...And if you claim to be a believer,it is the job of another believer to warn you of your sin.--OP

i'm confused..aren't you contradicting yourself, or are you addressing two different types of people?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:57 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Uh you just did what you told people not to do.

So I guess you do not know what you are preaching?
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:28 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• m2knl, i think she means dont point out sins like she just did.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:29 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• M2- One group in particular made me ask this question. They made it their life's goal to point out on particular sin to the world. The tell people who did this sin that they are hated by Yahweh. Does this seem like it is sharing the Good news? And when others of their faith try to reason with them, they continually rebuke them for their efforts.
    I point out the flaws of man made doctrines and how they do not go in harmony with the bible. It may not be what you want to believe but its the truth. I will be more gentle about it in the future. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 11:13 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I don't believe in sins anymore. They are a creation of religions wishing to have something to intimidate and control their followers with. But I have to agree that you catch more bees with honey than you do with vinegar. You will certainly get more attention by LIVING your beliefs than you will by trying to force-feed them to non-believers.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:17 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Where people get it mixed up is that believers are to go into the world and tell people their sinning and going to hell. No we are to share the Good news with sinners, and leave it at that. Now if another BELIEVER is sinning we are to go tot the person and gently restore them back to the truth. We are not supposed to talk down to anyone, or anything like that. I do admit I wrote this question while I was not in the best of heart so it comes off offensive. I apologize for that. I would rewrite the question, but then people's reponses would be erased too. Which I do not want to do. So I hope now you understand where I was coming from?

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• witchqueen- Exactly my point and thank you for your valuable insight on this matter! Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 11:21 AM on Jun. 13, 2010