FAKE to DD bought some at CLAIRES and I do not know how to remove them..they are glued on..HELP

Asked by evy500 at 8:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Soak them in acetone nail polish remover.

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• YUP! What she said!

Answer by sapient at 8:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• They are probably stuck on well and feel like they won't come off but they will. Try prying them off from the side or what she said.

Answer by manna1qd at 9:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• first cut them down to the natural nail lenge. this makes it easier to remove them. Soak them in acetone polish remover...It has to say acetone or it will take you 10 hours to get them off. As ur soaking them, wipe the softened part off with a paper towel and file the nail down. In about 20 minutes to a hour they will be off,

Answer by PrettyMommy502 at 10:28 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• There is also Tip remover in the nail polish remover section. Longs Drug usualy has it. It's just fo removing fake nails.

Answer by RaeMi at 12:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I agree with the above responses. I used to remove mine myself, but this last time I went to a salon and had them removed so I didn't have to deal with it.

Answer by GinaMPollard at 11:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• If you choose to soak them off at home that go to the store and buy pure acetone nail polish remover. It should say for tips and acrylic nails. If you choose to go have someone professional remove them it costs about 10 dollars and they will even file them so the nail bed is not damaged.

Answer by army_love at 12:22 PM on Jul. 2, 2008