I want to offer free services for women thru my office...What do you think?

I was thinking of offering some help to women in my local community...

For instance:
For women with newborns: Lactation Consultant every other day for an hour for 2-3weeks

For Pregnant women: Maybe free pool access at the gym for their body and then maybe a free carseat for the budget :)

women in school: maybe a laptop or school supplies

Chances to win a vacation to San Diego, CA
you know fun stuff that women would like to do, because we need a break.

I also am a business who donates openly to March of Dimes and Breast Cancer Awareness so I think it would all go hand in hand.

So the Q is:

Should I have this runout of my office, even though the two have absolutely nothing in common, or should I go ahead and lease a bigger office that has more room and make it its own entity?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think running it out of your office would be best at least to start off. Once you get going you might need to separate the 2 venues. BTW How wonderful of you to be so passionate about this!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• OP

Yes, I want this to be BIG and i Mean HUGE when I say BIG...LOL
    I just love women as a whole, we do so much and complain in private...haha
    But we are the foundation of human beings, in my belief, so if women are stressed the household will be stressed, then that creates a domino effect

I have so many ideas for it. and it's not like I'm giving away a whole lot KWIM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• :59 (again)
    How wonderful! I wish you the best and I am so happy to see that there are such great caring people out there , who want to help the less fortunate! You rock!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Jun. 13, 2010