cut off for state medical ins.

My family has been on State medical. They sent us a form to fill out to continue the coverage, but my husband is going up in pay again next month. Long story short, he didn't want to fill it out and then have to fill another out because everyone knows how slow the state is. My question is, what is the income cut off for Arizona state med ins? We feel that we might not qualify. Does anyone know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Health

• I don't know the number dead on but I do know that there are different levels. If you make to much to get it 100% free then there are sliding scales based on your income. So you may end up paying a little. I will say that I live in AZ and I know of people who make a decent wage but still get some coverage. Med care can quickly become very costly so I would for sure apply. I live in AZ by the way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• It varies by state and in some, by region in that state. I'm not sure about your state, but here in Ky, if you pass the income for the free healthcare, you pretty much get the same thing, but have to pay $20 for it. I've not noticed any coverage differences, we just have to pay a little for it. But, still $20 is hardly nothing compared to what insurance actually costs, so we didn't complain.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:21 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• usually there is an income guidelines chart available - ask or search web
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:33 AM on Jun. 13, 2010