My weddings in April when do i start looking for the dress and getting prepared?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 4:19 AM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• congrats on your engement. To answer your question, YES. Depending on where you plan to host your wedding, some places book one to two years in advance so start making phone calls.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 4:28 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• also depends on the amount of guest..I did had a very small and private wedding and even this took me some time to plan. If you have money to invest, hire a wedding planner. If you are like me " a do it yourself" type of person, ask family and friends to pitch in or fear becoming BRIDEZILA! ...LOL
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 4:30 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I would start planning now. I have helped a bunch of people plan their weddings if you need any help gathering info in your area let me know and i will help out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• that anon was me! Sorry my CRAZY MIL is on here and seems to always follow EVERYTHING i do...if you need help post it here and i will PM you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:34 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• NOW! It takes a GOOD 6 months to properly plan a wedding. A few extra months would take some of the stress off later!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 6:19 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I would totally start now, but I wouldn't settle on and buy a dress now. For one, your tastes might change in a year, for 2 your size might change as well, either losing or gaining weight.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 6:58 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Last April! Congrats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Start now. Dresses alone can take 4-6 months to arrive then you have to allow for alterations. I worked in bridal for a few years and weddings take time and patience. The sooner you start, the less stressed you should be about it. You can take your time deciding on details. If you need help PM me, but I would recommend starting soon.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:28 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Now!! Congrats and good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Jun. 13, 2010