How do i get rid of that lower stomach "pouch" i have developed after 2 c-sections? Any excersize tips?

I have had 2 c-sections in 5.5 years. While i have never been a particularly small woman, i have now developed what i think of as a "kangaroo pouch". I have lost quite a bit of weight in the last year but just cant seem to get rid of this unsightly flab!! Help me please :)

candigirl1985

Asked by candigirl1985 at 5:28 AM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• thats actually very hard. i'm a fitness trainer and that's probably the most difficult problem to fix because the muscles have been cut so they are severely weakened. it's not impossible but it's not gonna happen over night either. it takes a lot of time and patience. you should be doing normal ab exercises but the exercises that target the lower abs are leg ups (lying on your back and with your legs together lift them to a 90 degree angle, do sets of 10) another you need a partner for (lie on your back with your legs up at a 90 degree angle and have your partner stand behind you and push your feet forward, your job is to keep your legs straight and not let them touch the floor. your partner should throw your feet to the front, a little to the left and right as well). also running and hard cardio. running strengthens the lower abs and hard cardio will work your entire abdominal
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 6:47 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• thanks for the tips aliishott2! I didn't ask the ? but I'll take the tips!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:27 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• you're very welcome :)
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2010