If this doesn't scare you

Your head isn't in the sand, it is in concrete.

C-SPAN Progressive Agenda Morning Session

No clipping, it's the whole thing unedited

http://www.c-spanarchives.org/program/293911-1&showFullAbstract=1

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I have been telling you people that there is a big difference between a liberal and a progressive, now maybe you will believe me. Bill Clinton was a liberal, you didn't have to worry about losing your country then.

Anon 11:20

The 50's we had great times, we just had gotten through WW ll and defeated socialism (progressives). Communism was on the rise (socialism, progressives) and a lot of people thought being progressive was a great way to go. A lot of people were guilty no matter how much you liberalstry to change history. You also fail to mention that there was a lot of democrats  like Senator Robert Kennedy who was going after the commies too with Joe McCarthy. I use to watch those hearings. Well now we have a socialist progressives, Marx's in the WH now trying to convert  us to a progressive commie socialist system.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 5:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Van Jones-- we are going to have a revolution and Obama is with them. They now control, the WH, senate and house.

Phaedra Ellis-Lamkins CEO Green for all, says Beck is righ and it scares the hell out of him, they are going to have a revolution and take over.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Thank you for the lead on this one Natesmom. It is scary.
    Anonymous

• Tried on Yahoo and Google and can't get this to come up. Wish I could....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• It's a little pathetic to watch them try to beg their voting base to keep supporting an ever increasingly failing agenda. Why can the liberal captains go down with their ship without asking for loads of company? It's all too pathetic and desperate.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

***

Here you go...a clickable link!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:36 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I just finished it. Freaky stuff there.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:46 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• So, Obama APPOINTED this Van Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Obama isn't a BIG FAT Communist???????????????

Easy as 1 2-3,  but how many women here, and in Oprahland, would vote for Obama again?

Gee......

Hopeless situation here, people.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 10:00 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• It should be obvious to everyone at this point, that the reason why Obama cannot speak clearly without note cards or a teleprompter, is because he is speaking about things he knows nothing about!

He's' a front man, a puppet. He has not rehearsed or memorized his lines--he needs them fed to him by someone else--in this case--Saul Alinsky, Richard Cloward, Frances Piven, Bill Ayers, George Soros, and others! Those people KNEW they could never be elected to such a powerful position, but they saw, in Obama, some 15+ years ago, this possibility, and thus began the grooming of his ascending to POTUS.

The problem is, NO ONE, including Obama expected to actually become POTUS so soon! He was supposed to get his name out there in 2008, and win after 2012, or when the country was already on it's knees, and he was supposed to be "the one" to bring our country back, but via a Progressive agenda!! Nice try progressives, but you FAILED!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:18 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Wow, and some sweet poster here tried to tell me that Obama isn't a progressive, that he is a moderate. I guess she should do a little more research. It really was sweet of her to try to inform me of her flawed opinion though. Sweet indeed.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jun. 13, 2010