Droid phones

My husband is in the army and I just bought us both Droids(50 dollars for one droid, got the other one free). He's being shipped out to the middle east in a month, but I feel guilty. We're on food stamps (though won't be on them while he's deployed), yet I just bought us expensive phones. I only bought them for Skype so we could communicate while he's gone. I feel bad though. I know it's only a month, but that 50 dollars probably could have gone to food. =[

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• Girl don't beat yourself up! You bought it so you can have better communication for you and your hubby while he's away......
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 9:45 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• ummmmmmm..........you only spent $25 per phone. i agree with kyheavensmom, stop beating yourself up, and enjoy the chats with your hubby. It may turn out to be the best $50 you ever spend.
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 10:12 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• btw....for that phone, you got a heck of a deal!!
    inkydorei

• Yea you did I have an android and it was way over 50....enjoy it honey your gonna love it:)
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 10:52 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Go to a food bank if you need more food. That was your question, right? How to get more food?
    Anonymous

• do not feel bad especially for your reasoning for it. I would of done the same:)
    Anonymous

• You got am awesome deal!! My husband and I have the droid and we love it! It will be a great way for you to keep intouch with your husband!

Zara Nichols
    Helping Moms Work From Home
    Www.4AHappyLife.com
    ZaraN

Answer by ZaraN at 11:46 PM on Jun. 14, 2010