Money maker or no

So i was thinking, what if i tried to make homemade candles like the kind that has pictures in them and the the candle that goes in it, any scent nad any picture they give me. Do you think i would make money from it or no.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• It would depend on the quality of your product. Do you have any prior experience in doing this?
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 11:16 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• it depends on alot of factors: cost, ability, do you have customrers in mind. If you are asking would I buy that? no because money is tight so I cant afford any extras, but also because I woud never want to burn it if it had a nice pic in it. good luck mom:)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:23 AM on Jun. 13, 2010

• how much competition do you have?
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I would think No...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Honestly, unless you have a demanding crew of people now and such..probably not. The candle companies from what I gather from friends who do them are NOT doing well, it is a tough economy for more STUFF. ANd the competition is steep, Gold Canyond, Bella Mia, Scentsy, Yankee etc.
    FInd a Business that is Cheap and In High Demand for..Thats what I looked for and found a service , that everyone in america needs and I made a FT income working 20 hours a week now from home with all the kids with me
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Honestly no... sorry!
    Anonymous

• It is tough to start any business, you would need a market for it, where would i sell them?

I work from home with a reliable company that has been around for 25 years if u are looking for something from home!

http://www.WorkingGreenMoms.com
    MoriahL

Answer by MoriahL at 6:11 PM on Jun. 21, 2010