Did anyone have pregnancy related fatigue before a missed period?

I'm exhausted and I am always hyper! I am due to get my period on Saturday, so it's too early to test. ugh. I hate waiting.

Cabominny

Asked by Cabominny at 11:51 AM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I took a pregnancy test 4 days before my missed period and it came back positive. I took it because I was extrememly tired all the time. I'd go to bed at 9pm and couldn't even get up before noon. Then I'd have to take a nap at like 4 or 5 because I was so tired again. Not everyone will show a positive that early but you can always give it a try! Worse case scenario, you get a negative and waste $7 and have to buy another test again if you are still late on your period.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:24 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• when you have your period your hormones are changeing anyway so the fatigue can be for that. ild wait it out otherwise youll be wasting your money on a test that may come back negitive even if you are pregnant. with both my pregnancies it didnt show on a test till i was about 2-3 months along.
    sam123333

Answer by sam123333 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2010