Looking for new ideas...

I am looking for new craft ideas to try. I already do plastic canvas but am getting burned out on that. Any suggestions?

CharityTipton

Asked by CharityTipton at 12:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Scrap Booking? I love doing it!
    Anonymous

• i'll look into that
    CharityTipton

Answer by CharityTipton at 1:10 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I knit, DD crochets, we both love photography, counted cross stitch, sewing, quilting, latch hooking
    Wyndi

Answer by Wyndi at 2:14 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Here is what I do...Go shopping and when you see something you like....write it down and go make it yourself if you can! lol I saw a necklace at Target for 17.99. I made a similar one myself but it was more personalized and lower cost.

FamilyCircle.com
    MarthaStewart.com
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 2:49 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Oh I just saw this crafts project that takes no skill. Just perfect for me. It is called "rug hooking". It is not like latched hook rugs you can make. It is using a crochet hook and canvas. You take very narrow strips of wool and hook them though taught canvas. You may want to look it up on line. But I loved the idea of it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 16, 2010