i want another baby...

i think i want another baby...if i got pregnant now...my kids will all be about 16-17 months apart..but this will be my third csection...im scared to be honest lol... oh and any pointers how to talk with hubby about this??? >>> for correction i do want another baby just scared about delivery....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i think u and ur hubby should discuss the possibility of another baby and if u feel its right for ur situation then u should go for it...i understand u being scared csections are scary but remember uve been through it twice now if uve survived those im sure ull be just fine but its something u have to deside with ur dh
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I am currently 7 weeks pregnant with my third... My 2nd is only 6 months old!!! I had a c/s with both of my 2 pregnancies. As you probably have guessed, this one was a big surprise. We definately wanted a third so I talked to my doc at my 6 week check up and she said that I should wait until my dd is at least 18 months before trying. She said that is how long it takes for the body to recover. I also discussed the c/s option with her and she said that it gets more difficult each time but that doesn't mean I shouldn't have more children. There is a higher risk of the placenta growing into the scar tissue. She said they can usually detect that fairly quickly. Although, I'm not sure what happens if that does happen.
    Definately talk to your husband about another baby! Maybe he will be as ready as you. Good luck!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 1:30 PM on Jun. 13, 2010