Potty Time?

My dd shows no interest in the potty she keeps wanting to take it apart stroll it around the house. Iv showed her potty movies tried pull up she will be 2 in aug am i pushing her too hard or is this normal what are some helpful tips!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Figure out something she really wants to do and tell her she has to be peeing and pooping in the potty to do it.
    With Kiwi, it was school. She wanted to go to school at age three so we told her that she couldn't go in diapers/pull ups, made her aware of the potty and what it was for then let her take it from there. About 4 months before turning 3, she woke up dry, went pee then woke me up showing me her dry diaper and the new panties she'd put on herself. That was it, she never wore a diaper again, day, night, nap, it was all panties, and dry every time.
    Some called it laziness, I called it smart. Why do more work when it's not necessary?
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 13, 2010