What would you think?

My Stepson told me that his mom is getting married and that my husband is now going to be his Stepdad. The mom has been known to try and keep him away from our family.As well as she has spoke badly about my dh and MIL to my Stepson. The BM kept this secret from us until 2 weeks ago even though Stepson told us this in March. We have a feeling that she is trying to get my husband to sign away his rights to stepson. We find out about school activites, Plays, Concerts way after the event has taken place. What do you think is going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think that is so over the line you can't even seen it anymore!!! How dare she do that! You seem like you really care about your step son as do I with my boys! I would be heartbroken if it were my boys! All you can do is tell your DH NOT to sign anything! Even maybe take her to court and tell them. I don't know what that will do other than let the courts know what she's up to! I wish you all the best and hope this gets situated and fast! How wrong of that "mother" my mom NEVER said anything bad about my dad and his family even though my dad was not there for me. She would tell me it wasn't his fault and whatnot so that I would still love my dad. That is what a parent should do! Please PM me keep me updated!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 13, 2010