HELP! my stomach is killing me non stop!

I saw my doctor a few times. She keeps telling me that my pain is normal. I'm 7 months preggers and any time i walk for like more than 15 minutes or sit for a long time, my stomach like stops and aches REALLY painfully for like the rest of the day. And if i want to move around, i have to like drag myself around.its so hard. I can't do anything. Everything makes my belly really hurt and under my ribs. My first pregnancy was NOT like this. I'm convinced this isn't normal, its very hard to do anything! My doctor keeps telling me its just my belly growing. My belly was even bigger with my first pregnancy and it was way easier than this. I've got a second opinion and she seems to agree with the first doctor. Am I crazy or just supposed to be in pain? Why didn't it hurt the first time? Anyone experience this? Oh and baby's movement hurts so bad I cry sometimes!

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 1:45 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well your baby could be in your ribs like mine was! OMG for like 3 months she was in my ribs and they still hurt sometimes and she's 2 1/2! All pregnancies are different which might be why you didn't have that pain with your first. I wish you good luck though!!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• As PP said the baby sounds like it is sitting under your ribs,,,,but if your in this much pain,,,,talk to the doc and say I need you to listen,, this hurts and make sure to tell her about when the baby moving how bad it is,,,the doctor shouldn't brush it off, but sometimes we hesitate to talk to the seriously,,,and make sure you have HER full attention,,,I have no way of knowing if it is normal or not,, but since you have already had one baby,, I doubt you can't handle normal pain,, LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:09 PM on Jun. 13, 2010