yes I'm going to breast feed but eventually I will stop what do you gals think is the best bottle to use??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Playtex nursers are the best IMO. Only the ones with the silicone nipples. I still BF and do bottles. Those are the only ones I will use.
    Anonymous

• depends on your definition of eventually , you may just go to sippy cups
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• http://www.amazon.com/Playtex-VentAire-ADVANCED-Bottle-Newborn/dp/B0006FHBBA

playtex-ventaire bottles were my favorite. The link above is just a picture of them.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:33 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Whichever one your baby likes. Mine would only take the evenflo slow flow nipples while I was working; now she takes her mommy milk in a sippy- that started around nine months when she started throwing her bottles at the wall and one of them shattered lol.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 3:08 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Dr.Browns,, hands down!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• what your baby wants.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:39 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• You could just go to sippy cups. If you breastfeed the minimum of 1 or 2 years, and do not work, or even if you do work you can use valveless sippy cups such as the take and toss, you will actually never really need a bottle, ever..

Unless of course you're one of those.. I can't feed my baby in public people. In which case, don't take your baby out for at least 6 weeks where you would be uncomfortable feeding her, this is important very important in order to avoid nipple confusion which I promise you do not want to happen, and after that use whatever bottle baby will take.
    Anonymous

• Dr Browns are over priced and not worth it. The BEST bottle for baby (the ONLY ones that get ALL of the air out, preventing more gas for baby) are the Playtex drop-ins. Just remember to use the slow flow nipples.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 4:14 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Whatever your baby will take. You could get the most highly recommended, best reviewed bottle out there and your baby could refuse it but just love some other one you've never heard of. lol
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 4:40 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• All this also depends on what you mean by "eventually". you may not need bottles at all. I will eventually stop breastfeeding too. I suppose everyone will eventually. But My DD is 14 months so I don't need bottles.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 4:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2010