feeling like crap

when you feel like crap does your husband make you fix dinner,and conjure up a list of what you need for dinner? Why cant they think of something healthy to fix?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Because they are men. Mine would starve if I didn't cook...lol.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:21 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• No, he cooks dinner, washes the dishes, gives the kid a bath and puts her to bed.
    Like I've said before, I REALLY lucked out in the husband department!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Mine doesn't help either. Healthy food that takes though and energy, no way-order out-no problem, but not what is needed for a good supper! I was not feeling good Friday and still don't have my energy today, but it's back to the salt mine tomorrow so I HAVE to get things done today and ready for next week whether I want to or not. For those of you who have a great support system with your dh---you are so lucky.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 2:59 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• He helps cook if I feel bad and then he washes all of the dishes (He does that most of the time anyway). Sometimes he will get take out somewhere.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 4:56 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• My husband would never try to make me do anything.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2010