Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can I get $17,000 to buy a kid's play house business?

I don't have good credit but can I still possibly get a business loan or grants or something? The place is all set up already. The owner just wants to sell it.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

Answers (4)
  • you could try a small business loan. you may need the financials from the previous owners.

    Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 13, 2010


    Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:29 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

  • The government only gives grants for things like green energy, medicine and the like. The average joe can't let a grant for a business, espeically a small business. Your best bet will be a small business loan from the Small Business Administration.  Make sure before you go that you have a business plan written, complete with a marketing plan and how you plan on making the business profitable in the future.

    I invite you to join Mommy Movers & Shakers.  We have a forum specifically for business owners.


    Answer by HotMama330 at 10:53 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

  • rkoloms

    Answer by rkoloms at 7:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.