How can I get $17,000 to buy a kid's play house business?

I don't have good credit but can I still possibly get a business loan or grants or something? The place is all set up already. The owner just wants to sell it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• you could try a small business loan. you may need the financials from the previous owners.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• grants.gov
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:29 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• The government only gives grants for things like green energy, medicine and the like. The average joe can't let a grant for a business, espeically a small business. Your best bet will be a small business loan from the Small Business Administration.  Make sure before you go that you have a business plan written, complete with a marketing plan and how you plan on making the business profitable in the future.

I invite you to join Mommy Movers & Shakers.  We have a forum specifically for business owners.

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:53 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 7:31 PM on Jun. 14, 2010