WWMD

What Would Mommy Do...? My youngest natalie who is 4 and very opinionated and outgoing and at times can be at times a lil rowdy is acting out today big time!Today she has been hitting her older sister Madalyn who is 7 and I yell and tell her to stop I dont like to hit and trust me Im bein tested today... I threaten her with no going outside, time out in a corner,maybe once in a blue a tap on the hand Im all out of what punishment to give her today...I tell her its wrong to hit and she knows it need other ideas mine are not working :( * Oh yeah she listens to her dad more than me which is weird because I spend more time at home with Natalie than my working husband...Thanks Ladies

*shaking head in disgust*

starestrada

Asked by starestrada at 2:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• Be strong, be consistant and never give in. Set your rules, remind them often of the rules and the consequences and follow through, don't be a push over. You are not their friend, you are the parent, wanting to teach them right from wrong.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 2:56 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• QandA I agree thanks :)
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 3:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2010