Husband Help needed!

My husband and I have been together for 2 years and married for 3 months we just moved here from arizona and we know virtually no one, i mean we know three young single guys that live down the street, thats it, My husband never wants to spend time with me, He would rather go in the yard with my dad or be outside doing this and that! Now he is going back to school ft and working 4 days a week with my dad, Im really feeling a little lost he was my best friend and all the sudden he isnt wanting to be that anymore I have no one else (that isnt a child) i feel So alone! he says im suffocating him what does he expect i dont work we have no other friends here i cant drive..... honestly does anyone have any idea why he needs "His Time" but i dont ever want time away from him , as a matter of fact i want more..... PLEASE HELP?

Mommy4EVER2HJ

Asked by Mommy4EVER2HJ at 2:42 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Most guys are not as attached as women are too men. You need to think of yourself and get out there and make some friends, join some clubs, groups. Mommy and tot play date groups, you need to expand your social ring. I hear that you love and want to be with him very much and I'm sure he loves you just the same.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 2:54 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I understand I think what you're going through and I agree with QandA, you should get involved in some playgroups and make some new friends. Once you have someone else to hang with, it won't be so lonely, and you'll cling to him less, so you wont be "suffocating him." Good luck, and remember to keep those lines of communication open!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 3:00 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• First you have to find a hobby or maybe even start a play group its hard when you do not drive but if you find a hobby or some groups that you can make friends in it will also help your relationship. Hey even if you go to the park or library this helps to have something to talk about your day. Also maybe you can look into a pt job all of this helped me when my SO was going out and i was at home. It helped me to find my own activities. GL Momma

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• go on here and look for groups in your new town,,, you could meet other moms for play dates etc,,, have you tried talking to him and telling him your lonely? Sounds like you both have alot going on! Hugs,,momma1
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Well my hubby and I have moved to the town we live in now 3 1/2 years ago and we have no friends the only people that come to our hiome is family and we are one anothers best friends and ya there's times that we need to have our space. Your hubby is really just trying to make a better life for your child/ren and you and you should be happy that he wants to be going to school and working. It's better then him hang out in the bar with his buddies and being drunk all the time. Be happy that he is working with your father. Unless for some reason you don't trust your father and your husband together then that an issue you have to deal with yourself.
    Anonymous

• Red flag is he is going to school ft. You remember school, don't you? He is getting all his socializing there. He is avoiding you because it almost makes him feel guilty. You need to deal with this. Can you go with him to the school and hang out until he gets out of class? Does the school have a daycare so you can take a class too? Watch how worried he gets about the idea of you going to school and you will know why.
    Anonymous