Who is important in your faith?

For me it is Yahweh. I have made the decision to turn my ways to his ways, and to learn how to please him. In return he blesses me with rewards, and enlightens me in truth so that I can grow spiritually. Yahweh only wants me to be the best human being possible to my fellow man [family and friends included] and to be a loyal and obedient child as Yahshua his son has shown me. What about your faith? Blessings..

Daphna28

Asked by Daphna28 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• God, my family, humanity, the earth we live on. Caring for those around me (and the world) with generosity and kindness is pleasing to God.

Anonymous

• My beliefs are an extension of my heart. And my heart tells me that family above all else, are what is important. Sharing the love within my heart and the peace within my soul to all my family and friends by spending time with them, giving of myself to them and showing them my love for them is whats important.
    That means putting my own self aside to be there for them at times.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I suppose people, the world around me are what is important in my faith. I try to practice love, kindness, compassion and peace. I try to help others and to care for the earth...

Anonymous

• I do not put my gods first. In my heart, they know that in order to grow and show my compassion and love that I must put my family and friends above myself. The power to hearl and be happy is inside me. I give thanks to Ra for the sky and the earth but also the power that is in me.
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• My family and my fellow man are important in my beliefs.

The Divine I respect dont expect me to put them on a pedestal, they expect me to respect and care about and love the other beings on this planet.

Thats what I try to do daily.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Making the world a better place is very important in my beliefs. But above all, I have a great calling to helps others on a closer basis, such as feeding and clothing the needy, making blankets for preemies, saving animals, etc. My heart just about jumps out of my chest with the warm feeling I get inside from helping others.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 6:00 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I believe in God and The Golden Rule. That is all. The rest is just a lot of fiction.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• The Flying Spaghetti Monster.
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 6:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Me and my family.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:09 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• My family comes first.. the deities expect this of us, for they have us after we have passed.
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 9:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2010