CALLING ALL!!!!!Chicken Alfredo Experts!!!!

im making it for the 1st time, i have the classico sauces and some boneless chicken breast, and spaghetti noodles<--i thght thats what u was suppose to use.

anyways how do u cook it???

lhernandez7208

Asked by lhernandez7208 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• any noodles work, and cook the noodles like u would normally, then cook ur chickn how ever u want ( i fry it with out oils or anything, sumtimes i bake it., ) or use canned chickn, then mix it together with the sauce and noodles and eat it! i eat it with cheese bread!!!,,,,, hope that helps!
    muthrof_2

Answer by muthrof_2 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• sounds great to me,, you can add a little basil or sauteed onion in it to give it a more homeade taste,,,I agree with PP Cheese bread sounds good with it as well,, be sure to cook your chicken before you add it to the sauce! What time is dinner,, all these food posts,, afe making me hungry!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• When I use a jarred sauce I like to add some sauteed garlic to the sauce. I also make a tomato side dish. I saute garlic and 1/2 a chopped onion in olive oil, add 3 diced fresh tomatoes and toss in some fresh basil at the end. It is soooo yummy! I mix mine right in with the alfredo on my plate.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:52 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Cook the chicken. Cook the pasta. Mix the cooked, drained pasta with the sauce. Cut the chicken up and stir in, or serve side-by-side. Not that tough hun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• i've tried the classico sauce that I bought from costco before and I hated it. Well, not really hate but I didn't like it. I make my alfredo sauce from scratch. I'm not an expert. Here are the ingredients that I use: garlic, onion, parsley, flour, cornstarch, milk, water, parmigiano reggiano, chicken, black pepper and fresh fettucini noodles. It's one of the easiest things to make. When I don't have food in the freezer and don't have time/energy to cook, I make this. It's great with french bread with spinach pesto spread. Now, I'm getting hungry...
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 4:35 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Next time, make you own!

Fettuccine Alfredo

1 cup (250 ml) heavy cream
    4 Tbs (60 ml) butter
    Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
    1 lb (500 g) fettuccine cooked according to package directions
    3/4 cup (180 ml) freshly grated Parmesan cheese

Bring the cream and butter to a boil in a saucepan large enough to hold the cooked fettuccine. Reduce the flame to low and add the salt, and pepper. Add the cooked fettuccine and toss in the sauce. Add the Parmesan cheese and toss until the fettuccine are well coated and the sauce has thickened. Serves 4 to 6.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:37 PM on Jun. 14, 2010