Anyone with ChaCha??

Over a year ago I signed up to be a Cha-Cha guide but wasn't ever able to get started. Now I would like to get started, I am jobless again. But can't figure out how to sign in... I tried to register again but my email & username are still in the system...

Where can I go to log in and get started??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• I wish I could help you, but I found ChaCha to be a complete waste of time...To put in that many hours answering questions at 10 cents a piece....I make over 207.00 in 15 minutes with my business now, and I hit that mark in 6 weeks into my bUsiness.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 6:42 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• you need to email them and let them know. make sure youtell them youcant sign in to get to the underground.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:30 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I have heard bad things too! I have never tried though, sorry! I work with another WAH Company if interested? Let me know Cha Cha works for you!

http://www.WorkingGreenMoms.com
    MoriahL

Answer by MoriahL at 6:05 PM on Jun. 21, 2010