Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms who use

I just started exploring picnik and I'm hoping somebody here who has used it before can help me out. I want to do one of those photos where a couple of things are in color and the rest of it is black and do I do that there? Or what's it called? Just need somebody to point me in the right direction, thanks!


Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • I don't use picnik. but it is called 'selective color'. I do it in Photoshop. GIMP is like photoshop but free....

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

  • Thanks anon :56 :-)

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jun. 14, 2010