Hey Christians - if there is a god / jesus ...

Dont you think he should be praising and thanking us? We are the ones down here doing all of the work! We are the ones who makes the babies in our belly and births them and takes care of them. What the hell do they do? They just sit up there on there holy horses and ask us to praise them.
thats bullshyt to me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I pray this in JESUS NAME amen

Even if he existed, which he doesn't, I'm sure he'd tell you to mind your own beeswax.  If he's so threatened by the o.p. or me or anybody else, he ought to be able to take care of it himself.  But, of course, non-existant beings cannot act upon this world, so don't hold your breath.  The o.p. brings up a good point.  We do the work and we make the money that puts food on the table.  Why should we thank him for ANYTHING?

witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:24 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• uh oh! you're gonna get it! lol!
    Anonymous

• See, you just don't get it. No, we thank him for..............no matter what is said here will loose something in the fact we are typing. I will just say no. I thank them for the whole miracle of creation. I think it is all divine. I do believe in the submissive humility of praise and how it keeps me from the arrogance of self. Without the ability of showing emotion, this is not a format to discuss this issue.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• If you look at it like that, I suppose. I look at it a different way. I have a wonderful life, and have been given so much. I praise my God for those reasons, among others. I feel bad for you that you don't see it in the same way.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• She is merely trying to pick a fight. There are plenty of non-christians who come and ask questions of christians respectfully. This person clearly wants to start trouble and quite frankly is not deserving of an answer to her "question".
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 5:15 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Hmm whats your definition of christian?
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:20 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I thank Amen-Ra for the earth, the sun and life itself. I give praise to Isis who is the mother of mothers, the earth and the children. However, she blesses me as well because we are doing work and taking care of things down here.
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I agree the wording could be different but let us reply with grace :)
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 5:23 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Oh, the epitome of narcissism...
    Anonymous

• *IRAQIVETMOM* Its NOT ISLAM- your so interested in that stuff- why wonder about being a CHRISTIAN. pick up the KARAN-HA-have fun--IDIOT- sure you have not one ounce of a degree in being a Christian
    Anonymous