Is everyone having a wonderful weekend?

Mine started off on the wrong foot, but it's getting better. About to go get some snow cones:)

viola_swamp

Asked by viola_swamp at 5:09 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I took our motor home to a small coastal town in my state and enjoyed Summer Fest. Three girlfriends joined me, and we camped, we looked at crafts, we ate some good food, and we spent some really good quality time with a friend who has brain cancer. It was wonderful. I am home now and feeling all warm and happy.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• We are remodeling our bathroom and it is turning out so well. We are doing the work all our selfs. With a bit of help from my Dad. I just can't wait to have a toilet I don't have to hold the handle down till it is flushed and then wait to make sure it is not running any more. Then to get rid of the ugly pick flower flooring.
    Anonymous

• Yup. We got a TV for the first time in a few months. We sold it and never had the money to buy another. Found a great deal at a yardsale.
    mommyofJames512

Answer by mommyofJames512 at 5:16 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• its okay. my son slept at my mothers house on friday night, me and my SO went out for a few drinks. i had a baby shower yesterday and then just came home and relaxed the rest of the day and today me and my son went and ate dinner at my fathers house ... and now just gonna relax home too. it was alright, i just wish the sun would come out. its been shitty here for like a week.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:16 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I went to the lake last weekend had a blast and now enjoying a stay at home weekend
    RAINX86

Answer by RAINX86 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 13, 2010