Advice..

Quick Story fiance and I have had a rockie relationship due to his ex wife, my family, his alcoholism and his addiction to ciggerettes. We have had a few fights because of his lack of nicotine somedays but always managed to come back from it. His ex wife is crazy and has been tryinig to break us up since we started dating. Now present. We seperated after a huge no nicotine fight. I went 3 hrs away to visit my family. We had been talking everyday for the last 2 weeks that I have been gone. I would of gone home sooner but he ended up selling the house and kept insisting that he was packing and getting things ready to move last weekend. 2 days ago he stopped talking to me out of no where. He's ignoring me and I am so confused. My entire family hates him and has from the start and they are pushing me o just move on with my life. They got me trapped. My heart and head tell me to stay but everyone else wants me to run. idk wat 2 do

SweetPoison

Asked by SweetPoison at 5:10 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I know you say he loves you the same, but if he stopped all contact with you, maybe he doesnt' anymore. You can't force it either, try to move on and don't keep going after him. It'll do more harm than good. Sorry you're in this situation.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:13 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• OP: by the way I am 16 weeks pregnant, we have 3 other kids between us. Our whole relationship is a long story lol. But I love him and I believe deeply he loves me the same..I just. I am confused and I just want to go home but I can't. My mom drove me up here and refuses to take me back. ..idk..any advice would help
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 5:11 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• It would seem to me if he not ansering your calls..there's your answer..m/b this is a sign from the higher up for you to get a fresh new start with some who you are compatiable with..all in all prayer will take to where your heart suppose to lead you..follow your heart not your head or what any one else says..heart supposed to never steer you wrong..
    Anonymous

• In my experience, family see things we don't see. Right before I met my husband I decided that I wouldn't bother with any other guys that my parents didn't like. That I'd bring any guys home I was interested in, if they didn't cut it with mom and dad, they'd have no more chances. Hubby made the cut, and here we are. Of course there's more to it then that, but you get the idea. Families see more then we can, so if your entire family do not like him, I'm sure they have reason for that. I think you need to take a long hard look at all angles of this relationship, how your family feel about him and WHY, how your relationship is with him and WHY, and what's going on now and WHY. Don't just go with what your heart is telling you, you have to use your head, too.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• AND, just because things aren't working now doesn't mean that later on, when he gets his shit straight, that things can't work out. Since you have plenty of kids together, that would be ideal. BUT, it needs to be healthy, you know? Healthy is more important. So, endings don't have to be permanent as long as you both are living and breathing.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:20 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• i think there a few things u need to sort out 1st if he willing to work on it then stay with him if he not go . his alcoholism being the biggest baby has to come 1st . as for the smoking bit i'm also a none smoker to but my hubbys a smoker i asked him to stop a few times but he just get grumpy and ends up smoking again i found u can't make someone stop but my hubby will smoke away from me and the kids so thats fine . as for the ex well u know i got one like u to and it dose make life hell u and your man need to sit down and set out clear boundrys of what is ok and what is not about her eg she can't come in your house or see your baby
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 3:49 AM on Jun. 14, 2010