UGH. My SIL's dog.

I am sick and tired of my SIL dog... she has this tiny dog ( I think it is one of those ugly ones that was on legally blonde) and she takes it everywhere that dogs are aloud. Me and my husband live with my MIL right now and everytime she comes out she has to bring it. Well we just got a new house and are in the process of fixing it up.... I thought it would be funny to put a sing on the door that said NO DOGS ALOUD and i also told a little lie and said that we will be kicked out if there is any dogs on the primisis...... but she didnt think it was funny, and said that i could have just told her that I didnt want dogs in the house and that i was acting rude ...i dont think so ? Do you think it was a) funny and she blew it out of preportion or b) not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it was funny I have dogs but I never bring my dogs somewhere unless there invited. LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• sorry their lol

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:56 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I think u r rude!
    Anonymous

• I think it's rude of dog people to take their dogs everywhere. If you don't want dogs, just say so. That's not rude.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:20 PM on Jun. 13, 2010