Why are women so ungrateful?

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!! I am grateful and lucky to have such a wonderful husband who provides for me and my son! Yes, we do fight and disagree but at the end of the night I know I can depend on him! He is a good man, even if he doesnt always take out the trash or help me when I need it! He is always there for me and my son, he is an amazing husband and dad!

I am so sick of these women on here complaining about how their husband didnt answer their phone, or help with whatever! If you are that unhappy I am sure he is too and he just doesnt care!!! Why must women be so ungrateful and dwell on the bad, what about all the good things he does for you????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm with you!! But then again I feel as thought I/we married for the RIGHT reasons, and I/we never wanted to change or control each other! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:26 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• i think we just need to bitch and the only other people that listen are women.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• You can't always see into people's lives, and usually there are deeper issues there, than him just not answering his phone. It is great that you have a wonderful husband, but not all woman have that.
    Anonymous

• just because you love your man. . .and I do doesn't mean there isn't issues. . . we married for the right reasons. . . We honestly love eachother. . . but he is an asshole too. . . he has secrets. . . and betrayals to him and to me. . . we/I need to let off steam. . . sometimes it is best if you have someone who has been there done that to understand and bitch too. . . if it is a woman so be it. . . but believe me I bitch to the men too. . .
    Anonymous

• just because you marriage is happy doesn't mean mine is. while i may be complaining about him not answering the phone, the deeper issue is he cheated on me and i am worried that he is doing it again.
    Anonymous

• I would rather hear them bitching about their husbands than their children.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 7:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• oh please. some women dont want to put up with shit from there husbands. he should be answering the phone and taking out the garbage. why are men so ungrateful? why are you sticking up for men? your a women and you should be proud. who cares if we feel like bitching sometimes? if your so happy with your husband, why dont you go kiss his ass instead of sitting on here complaining about other women.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I am grateful but deserve more and I am not afraid to say it. Thats why I got a pt job and went back to school and also started my own business. In 2012 I will be graduating and moving to Japan. gratitude helps for a little bit no one wants their relationship to be perfect just not crap.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I'm not like that, I love and support my husband, but NOT every woman has a good husband. Not every husband deserves a ton of praise. YOU should be grateful that you're not in their situation, and little more understanding that not everyone has a husband like you do. Who are you to judge? Do you live with them? Do you know what their day is like, how their husband talks to them, how they're treated? I think not. Are you unaware that a lot of women get treated like crap or abused? Are you aware that some husbands aren't a bit grateful for what their wives do? Are you aware that some men DON'T provide for their families? Obviously not. I was lucky to get an amazing guy, and I'm grateful because I know some women don't have the kind of guy I do. I'm able to be sympathetic for those that aren't as happy with their husband as I am.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• if your so happy with your husband, why dont you go kiss his ass instead of sitting on here complaining about other women. "

Bahahaha! That made me laugh!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2010