would you be mad at your sil......

Me and my husband got married, they got married like 4 months after us

my DH joined the army, my sil's dh joined

we got pregnant AND WHEN I WAS IN LABOR they called everyone announcing their pregnancy to everyone in the delivery room with me...

i am pregnant again and she knew, now she is saying, oh im late, i feel queezy and i am not on BC...... and her baby is only 4 months.....

would you be upset? i feel like they try to outshine us and do everything they can to get all the attention.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• imitation is the greatest form of flattery
    Anonymous

• I think by that point I would have quit talking to her... Hell, I don't speak to my SIL and it didn't take all that shit.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:47 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Nope your at similar places come from similar families. You should be counting your blessings that you have a sil that is the same age and state of mind you are.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:13 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I totally agree with the 1st answer. I have a sister who does the exact same thing. She's competing with a ghost because I'm just living my life. I used to get upset about it. But now I realize maybe I'm doing something right if she is trying to be like me so much. Idk. But let it go. It's not worth the brain energy.
    Anonymous

• ...My SIL thinks i got pregnant because she did. Funny thing is.. I was already pregnant when they told us, we just hadn't found out yet. And we didn't try, it was an accident. Maybe you're just paranoid?
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 7:26 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I wouldn't stress myself out too much about it. I mean yeah it would get annoying, but live your life and eventually they will realise that they are not happy doing everything someone else does instead of living their own life.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:11 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Take it as a gift! She obviously admires you and wants to be a great as you are!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:07 PM on Jun. 14, 2010