Do you get more done when DH isn't around?

As long as he's got work to do at home I'm fine, because he's working on it and doesn't want to be bothered, but when I have stuff to work on and he doesn't he ends up bugging me because he doesn't have anything else to do LOL Sometimes I prefer him not to be home so I can get stuff done.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I never get anything done if he's home. If I try he starts this "what you doing?" or "Why don't you do this some other time" shit... Drives me nutty!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Definitely. When he's gone Im able to get the house CLEAN. As soon as he gets home, there are clothes, books, cords, etc all over the place! It drives me nuts! Oh and the shoes... he wears 3 pairs of shoes a day and of course they always end up strewn about. So... yeah... the house is only clean when he's at work lol
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 6:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I get work done while he sits on his ass and watches me.. the kids are the ones that stop me...!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Ugh yes. Messy husband. I can keep my house clean all day, even with the kids running around. But as soon as DH walks in from work, look out. He tosses his shoes off at the door or living room. Puts his work junk on the coffee table. Gets himself or tells one of the kids to get him a snack or two with a drink. Leaves his dishes everywhere he goes. Starts undressing in the living and leaves clothes here and there,, living room=socks and tie, bathroom=pants and shirt, bedroom-tshirt, wrist watch thrown on the bed or floor. Okay I understand he is getting comfortable, but why oh why can't he ever just start out in the bedroom? That way all his clothes are in one spot. His mom must of been a maid 24/7.
    Anonymous

• I still get things done while he's around, but I would definitely get it done quicker and get more things done if he wasn't around. when he has nothing to do he's always like," take a break." "what do you want to eat?" " sit outside with me" He's a huge distraction.

BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Absolutely. My husband is on a 45 day business trip right now and by the time he gets back the entire house will be redecorated...lol
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 7:44 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Oh yeah! When he isnt at work everything piles up cause he wants to spend all his time with me.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:11 AM on Jun. 14, 2010