Online curriculum

I have an almost 3 yr old and watch an almost 4 yr old and 6 1/2 yr old in my home most of the time as well. I am looking for an online program that I can use for the 2 preschoolers as well as the first grader. I'm not that creative so something that would include projects, songs, stories, etc. And a whole curriculum, not where I go from place to place to gather the info.
Anyone know of something like this? I don't homeschool, I would just like to do some stuff at home to booster the kid's learning... and it also keeps them from being bored!

we2angels

Asked by we2angels at 7:38 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• jumpstart!!!! it isn't online but it is a great learning program!
    Anonymous

• Jumpstart does have an online world thing. I did a review on it awhile ago. It's free to start but some of the features are only open if you pay for it. Just got to jumpstart.com.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• In addition to jumpstart this is a FREE web-based curriculum site called Head of the Class. They currently have preschool to third grade on the site. By fall 2010 they will be adding grades 4th and 5th. By spring 2011 they will be adding 6th, 7th, and 8th.

SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• START FALL.COM......
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 14, 2010