What are ways to increase energy?

It seems like I am always dragging. I've tried exercising, vitamins, coffee, drinking more water, more sleep, less sleep, eating consistently throughout the day, changing what I eat, had my thyroid checked (normal) and I am still tired.

Is there anything else I can do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Health

• Are you pregnant?

Answer by louise2 at 7:44 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• mega-t green tea pills work great for me. get them at CVS
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:44 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Louise2-I know for sure that I am not pregnant!
    Anonymous

• are you depressed? Some people don't even realize it when they are. Also, have you been checked for anemia? My was low-it'll cause those symptoms....
    Anonymous

• Vitamin B12.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:18 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• i agree with the b12, perhaps a good probiotic and some fish oil too. keep up with the good sleep 7-8hours, and a great diet without chemicals and with 5 servings of veggies, 3 servings of fruit. try not to work too much. try to strike balance between everything in your life.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Sounds like you need to prioritize the things you  do in a day. Instead of trying to be supermom and do it all. Sit down and rest.

Answer by louise2 at 5:33 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Are you drinking enough water? Being even the teeniest bit dehydrated can leave you feeling droopy; be sure to drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day.
    Animal products, processed sugars (like high fructose corn syrup); simple grains (like white rice and breads) are all energy sappers.
    Build your meals around whole grains, vegetables, fruits, and legumes.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:44 PM on Jun. 14, 2010