Being pregnant sucks ass!!

I have an almost four year old son and am three months pregnant. My first pregnancy couldn't have been more awesome. I was pain free and nausea free (for the most part). With this one though, I seem to be sick every single day, ALL DAY LONG!!! It's horrible. I've lost ten pounds in less than two weeks and can't even keep water down. I have NO energy, whatsoever and my poor hubby has been the target to all my emo bitchyness. Does someone have any suggestions for the nausea? I have tried everything!! Crackers, toast, 7up.. etc.. please help me! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• if you can't keep down water you need to talk to your ob/gyn about getting some medicine so you won't get dehydrated.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:24 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Ask your dr for Zofran...it's a miracle in a pill! Also, sipping coca cola with food helped me(I've read that you can have as much as 64 oz of soda in a 24 hr period and it is still 100% safe for the pregnancy and baby). I know it sucks so bad...I'm pregnant with my first and have been so sick. Crackers made me puke, so did those preggie pop things.
    And ginger ale worked ok...and fruits like strawberries were the only thing I could keep down. Hope this helps and I hope you get better!!
    Anonymous

• I have to agree with Princessbeth, I was put on Zofran because of excessive nausea.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 8:26 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Lemon drops helped me.
    Anonymous

• (OP) I was also given zofran, but it makes me feel more nauseated.
    Anonymous