weekend?

how was u guys weekend? mines was exuasting
i had lots of paperwork friday,my youngest and my husband left and went to belaire to visit my mother in law i couldnt go because i had to much to do saturday i was up since 5am cheer practice for my oldest daughter,the got home at 12pm took a brief nap then woke up at like 2 went to get daughter and her friends talent show outfits from the cleaners came back did my daughter and friends hair and make up(it was 6 of them) after that waited on my aunt my mom,and my friends to get here when they all got here went to the talent show,talent show was over at like10:30pm we all went to eat at ihop thn came home and went to sleep sunday me and my daughter went to church came back home went to sleep then we went to the mall now im waitn for my husband and my daughter to get back because my oldest has a cheer competettion tonight what about u guys?anybody had a longer weekend than me?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 8:22 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• i gave my 5yo a birthday party and did all of the decortations, bbq, food, favors, etc. by my self and now i have sunburn :( but it did turn out real nice eventhough it was hot!!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Friday i got up at 130am went to work till 100pm then drove 2 hours went to my step-sons birthday party then brought my step-children home with us got back home friday night at about 9pm put my 2 yrs old to bed got the old kids in bed went to bed at 11 got back up at 130am went to work till noon saturday then we went shopping come home made dinner and home made cookies got my LO in bed got the older ones in bed went to bed at 10pm got up at 230 am went to work till 2pm today come home for an hour me and my LO took a nap from 330 till 430 my hubby brought the older ones home DD and I went to out to dinner came home at 6pm gave DD a tubby got her in bed I took a shower it's 830pm now and I am getting ready to go to bed very soon got to get up at 130am for work once again.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:32 PM on Jun. 13, 2010