Are you a coffee drinker?

If so, regular or decaf? How many cups a day? And particular brand?

I usually grind Kona beans, but I only drink about a cup of day. For some reason one cup will have me wired, lol.

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 8:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I drink it all day long. I love Kona, but it is almost impossible to find around here. There is one brand that used to have little one-pot bags of various blends of coffee, but they aren't in the stores any more :( So, I stick with the old standbys ~ Folgers & Maxwell House. No cream, no sugar, just coffee.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 8:58 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Yes! I don't really drink it regularly, I'll have a cup or two in the morning at work a few days a week, or I'll stop and get a mocha a few days a week.
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 8:29 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• i like to drink coffee, but even the decaf makes my baby cranky so i guess i will have to wait until she is done bf
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• sometimes. i love kona! colombian supremo is good too. usually no more than 2 cups. but if it's cold i'll drink like 5! i havent been drinking coffee though cuz i'm pregnant.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I hate the taste of coffee but a chocolate chip cookie dipped in it is delicious!
    Anonymous

• I used to drink about 2 pots a day.... then suddenly when my youngest was about 2 it began giving me HORRIBLE heartburn, like overnight basically. Now I treat myself to 1 glass about 3 times a year or so. Fully caf'd w/ french vanilla cream
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I have about 2 cups / ugs every morning.
    I take it w/ sugar, no milk or creamer for me, thank you!
    In colder months I also have a cup in the afternoon w/ a snack when the boys get of the school bus, to hear about their day and unwind, but in this heat I prefer a nice cold drink :-)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 8:46 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I make my own lattes at home. I drink one every day, sometimes 2.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:08 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I usually have 2 cups in the morning and 2 cups after dinner. I love my coffee! It's regular for me and I usually buy Eight O'Clock whole bean and grind it myself. I take mine with half and half. I love Kona too! I don't drink anything else but water all day...except for the occasional glass of sweet tea with lemon. I also have hot herbal tea sometimes.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:32 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• No. I have 1 cup of tea in the morning and that's it for daily caffeine.
    Anonymous