Lady's please tell me what you think? I'm worried!!

ok so my period is very regular I always get it between the 1st -3rd of every month.. This month I got it on the 1st it was normal and lasted about 5 days. yesterday I started bleeding again and getting cramps like my period is starting all over.I have a 8 mth old baby girl, I got a (IUD) when she was 6 weeks old.. has this happen to anyone? wat could it be? Im making an appt first thing in the morning

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Health

• i have an iud also and the dr. said it's normal to have irregular periods and 'break-through bleeding" which i'm pretty sure is what you've described
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• What is going on with you is completely normal. I wouldn't bother call the DR in the AM this is normal with a IUD and just having a baby also.
    Anonymous

• i had one and that would happen to me. it's pretty normal. i had irregular periods for over a year, then one about every 6 months that would last 3 days.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• thanks ladies =] you guys helped me alot
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 13, 2010