Period/pregnant question

Hello, i have been on the pill that you get your period every 3 months for about a year now and i am in the middle of the second month and i just missed taking 4 days of the pill, we were camping, and i totally forgot them. The question is when i woke up this morning i was bleeding. Which for me is a good sign, should mean that i am not pregnant correct? or could have missing those 4 days and me now bleeding mean that maybe i did get pregnant from missing those days. I know im sure this is too early to be getting worried but my baby will be turning a year in 2 weeks and we are not ready for another one. I know my fault and if i am life goes on. Just wondering what people think on why i am bleeding today. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it could be that you missed 4 pills. when i was on the pill and i missed a few i would get my period and my cycle would start over.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:40 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• i would think it was from missing the 4 days i missed 3 once and my period came
    Anonymous

• Its called a false period. Meaning your body started withdrawing from the pill. Which that stimulates a false period. Thats why the pills you take during your "period" time are just water pills.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 13, 2010