What kind of excercises would I need to do for my butt sagginess?

ok so I've had 2 kids I am only 129 lbs. but I've noticed lately that when I go to walk esp. with no undies on like when I go to shower or so, then I can actually fill my butt cheeks sagging. It feels sooo gross.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i like the sketchers shape ups..... they really do work out your butt muscles and your legs too.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• i read in a magazine once that walking or running backwards was really good for you butt.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:21 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• In addition what what the others have answered I have a great routine that I got from doing the Slim in Six program. Leg lifts... No joke.

Start on all fours with your elbows on the mat and hands together. Lift leg out and up for 16. Then (with no break) straight leg lifts with the toe pointed for 16. This is followed by a hamstring curl (holding the leg straight out and bringing the foot in to the butt and back out) for 16. It is ended with a bent leg lift (after the last pull in of the foot, keep your leg that way and just lift it straight up and back down) for 16. Stretch out and repeat on the other side.

I promise you that this WILL work. If you don't feel your butt burning after the second set, then you aren't doing them right. Make sure you REALLY stretch out afterwards! Oh, and if you feel like it's too much, drop it down to 8 per exercise (or rest inbetween) then work up to 12 on each then 16. Good luck!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 9:24 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• squats and lunges are great, and you can do them any time and any place! i love pilates too!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Squats and Lunges! Also walking.
    Casarah13

Answer by Casarah13 at 9:44 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Yoga! It will stretch all that out! And squats will firm you up!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:45 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• two leg and one leg squats, forward and backward lunges will firm your but right up but here's a great trick if you have cellulite. get that palmers stretch mark pregnancy cocoa butter lotion and put it on your legs and butt every day and the cellulite will be gone in a couple weeks
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Walking lunges!! I swear by them. You can do them anywhere and your butt will be sore for days, the good sore that tells you that it is working. Make sure you take big steps and let your back knee almost touch the ground and don't let your front knee go over your ankle. Do them until your legs feel like jello, I'm telling you that is the perfect butt exercise.
    Anonymous

• Oh and make sure when doing your walking lunges that you dig your front heel into the ground and squeeze your butt as you lift your back leg up to step forward.
    Anonymous

• I like doing a wide stance squat. Spread your feet quite far apart, angled out a little for stability. Squat down as close to a sitting position as you can and hold it as long as you can. I do them while I'm brushing my teeth, waiting for water to boil, and during commercial breaks if I'm watching TV in the evening. The commercial breaks are good because you can hold it for one ad then rest for the next. You'll feel the burn in your butt and the back of your thighs.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 8:10 AM on Jun. 14, 2010