Want to join my nudist colony?

lol and no I'm not a stick. So many times I just wish America was ok if someone wanted to walk around naked. Who the heck cares? Why is it ILLEGAL for someone to be comfortable in their own skin? I hate the way we've been raised to believe what is "proper".

So, let's pretend I'm starting a colony tonight ladies...you with me?? lol!

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 9:17 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If I liked my body..then maybe... lol
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 9:18 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• The only problem is there are people out there (we call them perverts) that would take advantage of that, and our children for being comfortable in our skin. I can't imagine raising a child in the naturalist/nudist lifestyle just because I'd be afraid for their sexual safety should some pervert be masquerading as one of the members.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't because I just don't like being naked, but if that's what you want, go for it and have fun!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 9:21 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• no thanks..... there are bound to be plenty of hairy pot-bellied old men though lol. unless your colony is private, then i might bc i need to even out this tan lmao
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• that's the beauty of it, through being naked and getting to just be you, you become comfortable with your body. that whole "if I liked my body" mindset comes from a lifetime of feeling like you're being judged by others and that what is beautiful is the thin, skinny, hardly any cellulite showing types. The fact is, skin is beautiful. a mamma who has some hip weight because she gave birth to a baby is BEAUTIFUL!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I don't think if we were brought up naked, that the pervert mindset would really be that big of a problem. I'm not saying there would never be a situation where a woman or man wouldn't want to take advantage of someone else....but the cultures out there who are nude...you really think that they sit around talking about the nakedness all the time? That is the norm.... And besides, humans are animals too. For us to notice the nakedness of another member of our species and to think, gee I want a piece of that is totally normal. (not talking perverts). We deny ourselves our humanity, WHICH IS ANIMALISTIC!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Anon 9:23....no bash against you. but again my point! If we were already a nudist country...that thought would never even enter your mind!!! I guarantee that there first off wouldn't be nearly as many morbidly obese people, because nakedness encourages sexuality of our species. But you wouldn't think that the giggly stuff is gross. Because it's not, cellulite is a reality.
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 9:31 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• i agree with anon :21 i like being naked, and other people's bodies dont bother me, but there are tons of perverts out there.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:36 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• If it means I don't have to laundry anymore, then I'm in!!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Give me some time to tone up my jiggly wigglies and then I will join you! LOL!
    twinluv

Answer by twinluv at 9:44 PM on Jun. 13, 2010