Any ideas for something sexy....???

My husband will be coming home from a deployment soon. I wanted to do something sexy and fun for him in our hotel room that night, but i can't think of too many ideas. Does anyone have any tips? i was thinking of some sexy lingere and buying a sexy fun board game for us to play. Any ideas or thoughts on my idea?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would wear a super sexy lingere and some sky high heels and then rape him..... i'm assuming you haven't seen him in a long time so i think i would definately not have the patience for anything else lmao. but so happy you'll get to see your hubby soon! you must be so excited!!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:46 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Depending on how long he has been gone I doubt he is gonna want to play a sexy board game! lol He is gonna wanna get right to it! Maybe get some chocolate syrup, whipped cream, cherrys, caramel... sexy sundae... lol little messy but VERY fun! For sure get a very sexy outfit! Have fun!

Anonymous

• Naked twister and anything that involves whipped cream.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• That is great, I thank him for all that he has done to keep us all safe!!"HUGS"
    Anonymous

• Yeeeaaa...for some reason, I was never excited for the sex part when he came home. Don't get me wrong. I miss him like crazy and do want to have sex again. I'm just not looking forward to the pain of suddenly having sex after 8 months or the awkwardness of trying to get it right after the pain has gone away. It was so terribly awkward when he came home and I was 8 months pregnant (I was 3 months when he left) and we had to figure out a position cause i was so huge. Now, he left when my son was 2 months old and will be back when he is 9 months old.
    Anonymous

• i'm sorry.... anon 9:51 are you the op?
    but anyway, you're not pregnant anymore.... so that's not an issue. get some lube and do lots of foreplay and you'll be fine
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Sometimes it's just nice to be held. Nothing else, just held. That was what I looked to the most when my dh got back.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 9:55 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Whats "OP"?
    Anonymous

• If your DH is anything like my DH was when he had been TDY for a long time , he won't care what you are wearing or even take time for games or whip cream....he will be in the mood IMMEDIATELY ! And your fancy nightgown will be off in a minute.LOL. HAve fun!!!!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• OP means original poster, as in the person who wrote the question
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2010