I'd like to thank Swiffer...

for my 3 year old dd walking around singing "who's that lady? SEXY lady" Hahaha...do your kids pick up tunes from the tv? If so what's their favorite?

BusyBeesmom

Asked by BusyBeesmom at 10:11 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• lol..../thata funny
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 10:13 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• When my boys were little it was the theme song from cops...."Bad Boys, Bad Boys....what you gonna do? What you gonna do when they come for you??" I have 3 boys, and they were quite a handful when they were little, so it was kind of appropriate.

My neighbor's three year old daughter likes to sing "All the single ladies".....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• my son use to sing the credit report song one time he did this in a restraunt at about age 4 and we got many laughs! LOL
    Anonymous

• My son sings the Hefty trash bags, Get it at Sams and a few others.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:20 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• well my daughter is only 16 months, but she sings the "Bom bom bom bom" and does a high pitched screech (trying to whistle like in the commercial)

from the Gatorade Revolution commercial. its her fav! :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:31 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• My oldest say the bad boys song too lol also he's in love with lady gaga haha. he sings poker face all day
    Anthonys_mommy1

Answer by Anthonys_mommy1 at 12:29 PM on Jun. 14, 2010