confused please help

iv had a non stop headache since june 3rd,(my dad suddenly had surgery and has cancer) and i feel very stressed and way before this iv always felt weird things in my stomach and never thought of it but latley its worse, its not painful it feels or i think it might just b gas but i dont know sometimes wen i lay down on my back and feel my stomach i feel a big lump and wen i push it it moves like wen ur pregnant, i would say im preg but im on mirena but i am one of those who doesnt get there period so how do i know? but then again my husband says he can feel it so i know the mirenas there. well anyways should i check with the doc?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Health

• You definitely need to check with your doctor. A lump like that shouldn't be there. Something isn't right. It could be a cyst, it would be a pregnancy...it could be a variety of things. I'd make a doctor asap. Best of luck!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:31 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• OP-if i look for it i can probably find it but i guess i just imagine it to be gas but i just dont know.
    Anonymous