toy story themed bedroom???

we are expecting our second son in aug. my first son will be 15 months then...i want to do something special for him so since he has tried to climb out of his crib we are moving him into a toddler bed...im doing a toy story themed bedroom does anyone have any creative ideas for decorating on a budget?

april262009

Asked by april262009 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If you are artistic, you might paint a space ship on the wall - if not, buy posters. You can also get glow in the dark sticky stars to put on the ceiling. You could also incorporate things from the different characters - like a hat and boots for Woody and maybe a toy lasso.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 10:49 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I am so jealous! My teenage son was 3 when toy story came out! They didnt have all the fun wallpaper or disney themes like they do now. He had his Buzz Light Year and he dragged him around everywhere he went I know the ladies will have awesome ideas, far from the days when Toy Story first came out. But,,,,look at Andys room. Thats the kind of stuff I used to do. I would look at Andys room and get ideas for decorating. Dont know if this helped,,but have so much fun..
    Anonymous

• Print out, at home, pictures of the characters and frame them and hang them on the wall.  Paint the walls a matching color.  good luck, have fun and congratulations!!!

heres bedding for $25 at walmart.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Toy-Story-Buzz-and-Woody-4-Piece-Toddler-Bedding-Set/10855100

Anonymous

• wal mart has all the toy story stuff right now, toddler bed--toy storage--stuff like that, for fairly cheap...they probably have toy story posters, or the peel and stick pics..good luck, we're about to redo my 2yr dd's room in icarly..lol
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 9:35 AM on Jun. 14, 2010