Have you ever heard gun shots?

I think I heard 2 earlier! I live in a nice neighborhood but the outskirts aren't so nice. This has never happened. I'm going to be up all night I know it. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Health

• yes, especially around new years and graduation time. bc nothing says happy like shooting a gun lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• You may very well be overreacting. Lots of people own guns and honestly lots of people pop them off. Or maybe thats just in Texas. But it doesn't mean there is some sort of violence or murder going on.
    Anonymous

• i used to live in the ghetto, so i heard them on an almost daily basis. Now i live in a wooded suburban mountainous area and all i hear are crickets and owls, woohoo, what a change.
    Anonymous

• Um yeah this isn't Texas! This does not happen around here UNLESS it is crime.
    op
    Anonymous

• Sure do. I hear them all the time. There is a shooting range just a couple miles down the road. So I hear gunfire a LOT. It's all good by me. I love shooting. I can't wait 'til I can go shoot clays again when I'm no longer pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Yes I use to live basically in the ghetto. I jumped up last night and told my husband I had just heard two gun shots and then got up. Of course he says "and your the dumb ass who is going to look out the window", "no i am the dumb ass who is going to her balcony to see what the hell is going on" lol. So I guess you can say I am use to it. Luckily it was just some crazy shooting off fire works.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Everyday. I hate living here.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:16 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• It is close to the 4th of July, are you sure it wasn't fireworks? We keep hearing them hear, and it sounds like gun shots.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:52 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Did you call 911? Somone might be dying and you could help or not.
    Anonymous

• Well, seeing as how I shoot guns, then yes, I've heard gunshots. =)

I've never heard them in the neighborhoods where I've lived, except when I've lived near gun ranges (military).
    lifetimelove

Answer by lifetimelove at 3:58 AM on Jun. 14, 2010