What is your favorite type of food? Chinese, Italian, Mexican...?

Any particular dish that's your favorite?

Personally, my favorite is Thai food, and I LOVE Tom Yum soup, Red Curry, and Pad Thai! My mouth is watering just thinking about it, lol. And I like it spicy too! :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 10:55 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• i love all of them. and im from new york so we have the best of everything! i lived in FL for a couple of years - there pizza, chinese food, and bagels were HORRIBLE! you have not had real food, untill youve eaten in NY! trust me.
    i love italian, i am italian - i love lasagna, pizza, penne ala vodka and stuffed shells.
    i love chinese, i love low mein and fried rice, sweet and sour chicken and chicken broccoli, beef and broccoli, sesame chicken.
    i like some spanish food too - my aunt dina makes spanish yellow rice with sausage pieces in it. its delicious!
    i also love american food - LOVE filet mignon and chateu breon, and a good old fasioned bacon cheeseburger!
    i love breakfast food!! pancakes, omlettes, bacon egg and cheese sandwhiches!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:02 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Italian of course. So much variety.
    Anonymous

• All of it is fantastic. I just love food!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I agree with CAGirl - I love it all!
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 11:00 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Purpul, you're making me hungry, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I can always eat Italian and love pizza and pasta. Mexican is also good but both put on weight. Thai food is the best for the waist for me but I only want it once in a while.....
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:13 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• I love Italian! I live in New Mexico and love, love, love New Mexican food.

Mexican food sucks! The quality of the food is disgusting! When I go out of state, I never eat at a Mexican restaurant!

Anonymous