Do you think you could have a good time in Florida with 4 kids ages 14,10,8,2

myself and hubby with only $1,500 to spend we already brought our Disney tickets and sea world and we will be staying with family so no hotel cost and were driving down from NY but i already put aside gas money going both ways so $1,500 is all we will have left to spend is that enough???????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Since you will be staying with relatives, they will probably also want to feed you - just buy some groceries to help out. Don't eat at Disney... the prices are outrageously high. Eat before you go and carry snacks along for the kids and you should have enough for souvenirs!
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• i think that you should definatly limit your going out and eating. go to the supermarket down there and eat in alot. go out and eat once or twice! but besides that, i think you should be alright. FL is fun! i live in NY also and went to school in FL, so ive made the drive from NY to FL about 6 times. have you ever made that drive yet? its rough!! that will probably be the worst part. good luck! i was also never able to make it the whole trip without stopping at a hotel for the night so you might want to factor that in. but they have really cheap hotels on I-95 - you can get a decent room for like 30 bucks.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• Good luck. Maybe you can make it work. Me, I would rather stay at a hotel. Just my opinion.
    Anonymous

• Of course!!! You will have the best time! I am jealous! Have fun!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• yes you'll make it work.. whatever you do. .you can buy drinks at Disney if you feel like it.. but do NOT buy dinner.. they're expensive lol. I live in Florida and we hardly go there due to the cost.. so we have been going to Busch Garden 8 times a year.. and stopped two years ago cause it got boring lmfao so much for being a Floridan lmfao. but i would love to go to disney one more time.. i'm going when nathan gets older so he can enjoy the characters ;] and if my family comes.. i can ride some rides oh y ea!!!

you're so lucky!!!! buy groceries too ;] it'll help out the family when you're staying with them so they don't splurge everything on you.. just most on you guys ;]
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 11:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2010