sahm dont know whats my dh's deal

me and dh decided that i would stay home with our son and take care of him and the house i keep the house clean have supper on the table when he walks threw the door and i do everything for my son when dh gets home he sits in front of the tv everynight until its time to go to bed
when we get into fights he says im lazy that makes me so mad my day starts at 6am and ends around midnight dh does nothing but work doesnt help with our son at all our sons 2 and hes never changed a diaper
well 2 weeks ago he got paid on friday and he blew almost his whole check and he gets paid every two weeks well we didnt pay any bills everytime he gets paid we pay our rent and 2 bills and we do fine
well since this week he has all the bills b/c he spent money on beer instead of paying them he wants to tell me to get a job and cusses me out tells me im lazy but wont watch our son while i work and doesnt want a stranger to watch him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Jun. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• dh drinks everyweekend and one night i told him i was going to go get a job and he said no your staying home with ds and said he will take our son to his moms so she can watch him and he will hang out w/friends
    and one other night he was drunk and said i will be paying all the bills with my paycheck and he will keep all his money
    what would you do i love him but he wont make his mind up ewwwwwwww men i will do anything to make him and our son happy
    wiether i get a job or stay home doesnt matter to me
    Anonymous

• Your husband's a jerk...so you can either grow some balls and stand up to him, or you can leave. I would try the first and if it didn't work, I'd go for the second!
    Anonymous

• Have you considered telling him to go to hell? Seriously, get a job. That way he can't tell you he's lazy AND he'll be 50 percent responsible for taking care of the baby when you're both home. He can't have it both ways. He'll have to choose. Put your foot down now though so you don't set up a pattern forever like this. He's being horribly disrespectful of you.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:17 PM on Jun. 13, 2010

• First, you need to take over the finances before he ruins your life. Then you need to turn off the tv and have quality time with your children. Sounds to me like he has a full time live in employee who does everything he doesn't want to do. Your job doesn't end after 8 hours and neither should his. Time to smack that man up side the head girl.
    Anonymous

• i have no where to go and im sick of this if i shut off the tv he would go crazy read my other question about how i cant talk to my dh have no clue what to do
    Anonymous

• you're anon we can't find your other question
    Anonymous

• its dh cant talk to him about anything its above this question

op here
    Anonymous

• Leave him until he snaps out of his world... He's being dumb
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• Why don't you get a job and let him stay home?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:31 AM on Jun. 14, 2010

• So many times in that question you said he was drunk or getting drunk and yelling & cussing at you - you want to be married to that? You want your son to grow up watching you get verbally abused & learning that that is how a man treats a woman? Leave him - if he's working, you'll get alimony & child support.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 10:54 AM on Jun. 14, 2010